Gardens Memory CareOur devotion makes all the difference.
- A structured environment where our community members can thrive and feel safe
- Care specifically designed for people living with dementia, Alzheimer’s, and other memory-related impairments
- A highly trained staff who understands the importance of caring for people with patience, respect, and dignity
- A full-time activity team that carefully plans and coordinates stimulating and fun activities appropriate for varying abilities.
- Close supervision in a secure and beautiful park-like setting that allows our community members to safely enjoy the outdoors.
- One-level floor plan designed for ease of navigation
- High aide-to-community-member ratio to ensure attentive, personalized service as well as the safety of our community members
Our Gardens Memory Care is proud to be the first memory care community in the state of California to have earn earned the “Montessori Inspired Lifestyle” gold certification from the Center for Applied Research in Dementia. Each staff member has been trained in the Montessori Inspired Lifestyle® Approach to dementia care and the 12 Montessori Principles. This is a huge accomplishment and we are so proud of our team!
Gardens Memory Care Services
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Caregivers, shower attendants, dining attendants, and activities coordinator
- Access to onsite skilled nursing and therapy services
- Three nutritious, chef-prepared meals a day
- Nutritional planning from a registered onsite dietician
- Assistance to and from dining room and with meals
- Escorts to other community areas, including onsite beauty salon
- Monitoring and administering of medications
- Personal laundry and assistance with personal care
- Verbal cueing as needed
When you’re ready, we’ll be here.