Gardens Memory CareOur devotion makes all the difference.
- A structured environment where our community members can thrive and feel safe
- Care specifically designed for people with dementia, Alzheimer’s, and other memory-related impairments
- A highly trained staff who understand the importance of caring for people with patience, respect and dignity
- A full-time activities director who carefully plans and coordinates stimulating and fun activities appropriate for varying abilities, including brain fitness programs designed to enhance and preserve memory and cognitive function
- Close supervision in a secure and beautiful park-like setting that allows our community members to safely enjoy the outdoors.
- One-level floor plan designed for ease of navigation
- High aide-to-community-member ratio to ensure attentive, personalized service as well as the safety of our community members
Gardens Memory Care Services
- 24-hour onsite nursing staff
- 24-hour observation of physical and mental condition
- Access to onsite skilled nursing and rehab services
- Three nutritious, chef-prepared meals a day
- Nutritional planning from a registered onsite dietician
- Assistance to and from dining room and with meals
- Escorts to other community areas, including onsite beauty salon
- Monitoring and administering of medications
- Personal laundry and assistance with personal care
- Verbal cueing as needed
When you’re ready, we’ll be here.