Acacia Independent LivingYour home to thrive.
Rowntree Gardens is home to independent, active and friendly neighbors who are ready to enjoy and engage in life. We offer an array of activities, events and programs that encourage you to celebrate your independence, explore your interests, and connect with people who are in a similar place in their life journey.
As a part of Acacia Independent Living, you’ll have convenient access to a full calendar of events and activities, as well as Southern California’s best destinations located nearby. You’ll also be able to focus on enjoying the friends and amenities around you — knowing that our continuum of care will meet your complete needs today and in the years ahead, right here in the community you’ll come to call home.
We understand that moving to a new home and environment brings significant change. To ease this time of transition, we offer a dedicated onsite Transition Liaison available to make sure your questions are answered, your concerns addressed, and you and your loved one feel welcome and comfortable in your new home.
You or your loved one may choose the level of assistance and services needed to enjoy an independent and active lifestyle.
- Medication management, ordering and deliveries
- Dietary consultation and planning
- Meal deliveries
- Wellness checks
- Onsite and on-call physicians
- 24-hour licensed vocational nurses
- Access to skilled nursing and rehabilitation services
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transition Liaison available to work with families and help members transition to their new homes
Schedule your personal tour with complimentary lunch today. Call (714) 530-9100.