There’s always something going on at Rowntree Gardens, with events and activities for a wide range of interests and abilities.
Our Events Calendar below includes those community-wide programs open to community members at all levels of care, as well as their friends and family. These include events such as holiday celebrations, special occasions, live entertainment, social gatherings, health expos and more. Please take a moment to browse our upcoming events.
Fun Crafts & Games
- Holiday Door Decorating Contest Winners!
- Masterpieces Created by our Community Members at Art Class
- Pumpkin Painting
- Courtyard Strolls
- Craft Hour: Friends Helping Friends
- Courtyard Trivia
- Music Bingo in the Courtyard
- Socially Distanced Hallway Games – Corn Hole!
- Hallway Ladder Toss
- 4th of July Walker Decorating
- Hallway Ring Toss
- The City of Stanton Donates Art Supplies for Our Community Members
- Puzzle Time – An Imaginary Trip to the Beach
- Hallway Bowling
- Craft of the Day
- Flower Arranging
- Join Us For Our Virtual Education Series on Our Montessori Lifestyle
- Check Out Our New Podcast, Featuring Community Member Interviews
- Father’s Day Care Parade!
- At Rowntree Gardens, We Are Family!
- Happy Mother’s Day! – Car Parade
- Honoring All Nurses on National Nurses Day
- Did You Know? – Rowntree Gardens Community Members
- Did You Know? – Rowntree Gardens Community Staff
- Get Your Dance On – Community Member Does the Floss!
Jokes of the Day
- Christmas Present Donations for our Community Members
- Join Us For Our Veterans Day Car Parade!
- Ice Cream Social
- Art for All Ages Workshop
- Our First Steps to Re-opening! Communal Dining and Scheduled Visitations
- Socially Distanced Sing-a-long in the Courtyard
- The Candy Bar sweetens our Community Members’ Day
- Christmas in July!
- Rowntree Staff Disney Day
- Happy May Birthdays to our Community Members!
- Daily Blessing Awards
- Rowntree Gardens Community Members Appreciate Our Nurses!
- There were no results found.
Our Activities Calendars include activities designed for specific levels of care (Independent Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing). These activities are uniquely planned around our community members’ interests and abilities, and include arts and crafts, education and fitness classes, games, movie screenings, get-togethers, and more.