There’s always something going on at Rowntree Gardens, with events and activities for a wide range of interests and abilities.
Our Events Calendar below includes those community-wide programs open to community members at all levels of care, as well as their friends and family. These include events such as holiday celebrations, special occasions, live entertainment, social gatherings, health expos and more. Please take a moment to browse our upcoming events.
Fun Crafts & Games
- Wii Bowling Tournament
- Having Fun on National Coloring Book Day!
- Fourth of July Decorations Contest!
- Art for All Ages!
- Making Beautiful Flower Arrangements
- Helping Hands Activity!
- Having Fun with Music Bingo!
- Earth Day Activities!
- Bingo with Friends
- Holiday Door Decorating Contest Winners!
- Masterpieces Created by our Community Members at Art Class
- Pumpkin Painting
- Courtyard Strolls
- Craft Hour: Friends Helping Friends
- Courtyard Trivia
- Music Bingo in the Courtyard
- Socially Distanced Hallway Games – Corn Hole!
- Hallway Ladder Toss
- 4th of July Walker Decorating
- Hallway Ring Toss
- The City of Stanton Donates Art Supplies for Our Community Members
- Puzzle Time – An Imaginary Trip to the Beach
- Hallway Bowling
- Craft of the Day
- Flower Arranging
- Check out our Newest Podcast!
- Check out our Rowntree Garden Podcast!
- Dream Flight Adventures!
- Lots of Smiles at the Easter Parade!
- Reading Dr. Seuss at Rowntree Gardens! Read Across America
- Join Us For Our Virtual Education Series on Our Montessori Lifestyle
- Check Out Our New Podcast, Featuring Community Member Interviews
- Father’s Day Care Parade!
- At Rowntree Gardens, We Are Family!
- Happy Mother’s Day! – Car Parade
- Honoring All Nurses on National Nurses Day
- Did You Know? – Rowntree Gardens Community Members
- Did You Know? – Rowntree Gardens Community Staff
- Get Your Dance On – Community Member Does the Floss!
Jokes of the Day
- Elmwood Care Center Feast
- “Sweet as a Peach” September Birthday Dinner
- Elmwood Care Center Candle Light Dinner.
- Helping our Community with School Supplies.
- Celebrating the Fourth of July!
- Words of Wisdom for the Class of 2021
- Celebrating May Birthdays!
- Having Some Fun at Fitness with Mindy!
- Cinco De Mayo at Rowntree!
- Celebrating our March Birthdays!
- Christmas Present Donations for our Community Members
- Join Us For Our Veterans Day Car Parade!
- Ice Cream Social
- Art for All Ages Workshop
- Our First Steps to Re-opening! Communal Dining and Scheduled Visitations
- Socially Distanced Sing-a-long in the Courtyard
- The Candy Bar sweetens our Community Members’ Day
- Christmas in July!
- Rowntree Staff Disney Day
- Happy May Birthdays to our Community Members!
- Daily Blessing Awards
- Rowntree Gardens Community Members Appreciate Our Nurses!
- There were no results found.
Our Activities Calendars include activities designed for specific levels of care (Independent Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing). These activities are uniquely planned around our community members’ interests and abilities, and include arts and crafts, education and fitness classes, games, movie screenings, get-togethers, and more.