There’s always something going on at Rowntree Gardens, with events and activities for a wide range of interests and abilities.
Our Events Calendar below includes those community-wide programs open to community members at all levels of care, as well as their friends and family. These include events such as holiday celebrations, special occasions, live entertainment, social gatherings, health expos and more. Please take a moment to browse our upcoming events.
Fun Crafts & Games
- Hallway Ring Toss
- The City of Stanton Donates Art Supplies for Our Community Members
- Puzzle Time – An Imaginary Trip to the Beach
- Hallway Bowling
- Craft of the Day
- Flower Arranging
- Father’s Day Care Parade!
- Check Out Our New Podcast, Featuring Community Member Interviews
- At Rowntree Gardens, We Are Family!
- Happy Mother’s Day! – Car Parade
- Honoring All Nurses on National Nurses Day
- Did You Know? – Rowntree Gardens Community Members
- Did You Know? – Rowntree Gardens Community Staff
- Get Your Dance On – Community Member Does the Floss!
Jokes of the Day
- Fourth of July Car Parade Coming Soon! July 2
- Happy May Birthdays to our Community Members!
- Daily Blessing Awards
- Rowntree Gardens Community Members Appreciate Our Nurses!
- Self Care Calendar – May 2020
- Activity Packet of the Day
- Short Story of the Day
- Pastor John Mosqueda – The Believer’s Confidence: June 14, 2020
- Pastor John Mosqueda – May 24, 2020
- Pastor John Mosqueda – May 17, 2020
- Pastor John Mosqueda – May 3, 2020
- Pastor John Mosqueda – April 5, 2020
- There were no results found.
Our Activities Calendars include activities designed for specific levels of care (Independent Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing). These activities are uniquely planned around our community members’ interests and abilities, and include arts and crafts, education and fitness classes, games, movie screenings, get-togethers, and more.