ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves food and beverages by using proper handling of trays, plates, glasses, pitchers and/or coffee pots.
- Aware of daily menu items and main ingredients.
- Sets up beverages, soup, entrée, vegetables, and dessert stations as directed.
- Clears dishes and re-sets tables before serving the next course.
- Wipes down chairs after each meal.
- Prepares next day condiments, juices, creamers, portions of beverages and desserts.
- Maintains work area clean at all times.
- Part-time positions available, include weekends
- Please include your availability when applying
- Ability to understand oral and written instruction
- Must have a pleasant, friendly personality, possess a professional appearance and demeanor, and have good judgement
- Teamwork oriented
- Must have conversational level of English to be able to communicate with residents and staff
- Perfect for anyone interested in serving the elderly community