We have openings for Food Servers for our Dietary Department.
Applicants are required to complete an Employment Application in order to be considered for any position in our company. The Application can be completed in person at our campus or can be emailed as a PDF. Please note that our main forms of communication are via phone and email. We ask that you continually check your messages to stay informed on your application status.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves food and beverages by using proper handling of trays, plates, glasses, pitchers and/or coffee pots.
- Aware of daily menu items and main ingredients.
- Sets up beverages, soup, entrée, vegetables, and dessert stations as directed.
- Clears dishes and re-sets tables before serving the next course.
- Wipes down chairs after each meal.
- Prepares next day condiments, juices, creamers, portions of beverages and desserts.
- Maintains work area clean at all times.
- Part-time 10:30pm-1:30pm
- Part-time 5:00am-1:30pm
- Weekends included
- Ability to understand oral and written instruction
- Must have a pleasant, friendly personality, possess a professional appearance and demeanor, and have good judgement
- Teamwork oriented
- Must have conversational level of English to be able to communicate with residents and staff
- Perfect for anyone interested in serving the elderly community
Please contact our Recruiter Dalia to submit an application. Phone: 714-971-6806 Email: Careers@RowntreeGardens.org