We have an opening in Laundry to join our Housekeeping Department.
Applicants are required to complete an Employment Application in order to be considered for any position in our company. The Application can be completed in person at our campus or can be emailed as a PDF. Please note that our main forms of communication are via phone and email. We ask that you continually check your messages to stay informed on your application status.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Routine and special laundry cleaning of linen for community members, Elmwood Care Center, GMC, Assisted Living, and Food Services which includes shorting of linen, loading and unloading washers and dryers.
- Ironing (when applicable) and folding of linen for community members, Elmwood Care Center, and Dining Services.
- Operates and maintains washers, dryers, and iron in RG Laundry.
- Maintains Laundry facility in a neat, clean, and organized manner.
- Operates Laundry facility in a professional manner.
- Assists in the receiving and distribution of all laundry to the Laundry facility.
- Days needed: Friday 7:00am-3:00pm, Saturday & Sunday 5:30am-2:00pm
- Ability to operate commercial laundry and ironing equipment
- Knowledge of solutions, chemicals, detergents, and pertinent laundry supplies
- Ability to read and understand label instructions
- Ability to fill out forms accurately, understand and follow verbal instructions