ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITITES:
- Routine cleaning of offices (carpet cleaning, waxing floors, mopping, dusting, scrubbing, disinfecting, etc.) of assigned and general areas within the Facility.
- Routine and special cleaning of all bathrooms used by resident, employees, and visitors.
- Routine and special cleaning of all public and common areas within the main building.
- Removes curtains, drapes, and dividers for cleaning.
- Disposes of waste and trash.
- Terminal cleaning duties according to establishment.
- Provides labor support for all RG activities by setting up and taking down furniture (tables, chairs) according to prearranged schedules. Physically moves equipment, furniture, and other items.
- Assists in the moving of Community member’s possessions.
- Starting hours vary, must be available to work some holidays
- Must be open to work some evenings and on-call when needed
- Custodial and cleaning experience preferred
- Skills operating custodial cleaning equipment and tools
- Knowledge of solutions, chemicals, and pertinent cleaning supplies
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Must have conversational level of English