ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Giving showers to community members as scheduled or needed.
- Assist community members with dressing and grooming.
- Documenting that shower was given or that community members refused to have shower.
- Transporting community members to Beauty shop at scheduled appointment time.
- Provide clean linen when appropriate.
- Make occupied/unoccupied bed.
- Comforting community members.
- One-on-one time with community member.
- Ensures that residents are secured appropriately when transporting by wheelchair or stretcher.
- Assists patients in moving, sitting, or ambulating as necessary.
- Ensures that needed articles are within community members' reach (water, tissues, etc.)
- Ensures that side rails are used only as directed by physician order and care plan.
- Helps to ensure that the resident rooms remain free of clutter.
- Helps to ensure floors are dry-- wipe up spills immediately, and pick up objects, which could cause residents to fall.
- Ensure good lighting in halls and bathrooms.
- Uses good hand-washing, aseptic techniques, and universal precautions.
- Helps keep the unit clean.
- Serves food to community members using prescribed diets.
- Attending required in-service education programs, staff and department meetings.
- Supporting and adhering to Nursing Service and Administrative policies and procedures.
- Relating all community member's questions/requests to supervisor.
- Staying available and accessible at all times when on duty.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added as needed and requested by the Director that are within the scope of this position.
- Full-time PM Shift (2:00PM-10:00PM)
- Includes weekends
• 1 year experience working in Memory Care or Assisted Living
Due to California State regulations we are required to have all of our applicant’s pass a Background Check, Physical, and TB test.