Is Life Care Right for You?
Here are a few questions to help you determine whether a Life Care Type A contract may be the right option for you.
- Do you want your monthly expenses to remain stable as you age?
- Do you want to leave your estate intact for your heirs?
- Do you want to relieve your family of the financial burden of caring for you in the future?
- Do you plan to live for another 5-20+ years?
- Do you want to protect yourself from rising healthcare costs?
- Is there a chance that you or your spouse may need assisted living, skilled nursing services and/or memory care in the future?
- Do you want to eliminate the need to move again due to health issues?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then a Life Care Type A contract may be the right option for you.
Senior living community contracts vary greatly. Be sure to read and compare contracts closely before making a decision. Learn more about two of the most common contracts offered by Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs).
Many Life Care Type A contracts cover care that Medicare and health insurance plans don’t cover, including long-term skilled nursing and memory care as well as housing. Compare your options to make sure you’re covered for every season of life.
We’re Here to Help
We understand that choosing the right senior living community isn’t always simple. We’re here to help make it easier, with information, guidance, and peace of mind. If you have any questions about Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Life Care contracts, or long-term care, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.