ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and assemble cold food items such as breakfast, lunch, and dinner trayline.
- Measure and record temperature of drinks at start and end of each trayline.
- Highlight and check tray tickets daily to accurately portion drinks and desserts for all diet orders at lunch and dinner meals.
- Deliver and pick-up tray carts. Unload, stack, and pre-scrape plates and sanitize empty carts for the next meal.
- Restock juices in trayline refrigerator.
- Record temperatures of all assigned refrigerators and freezers twice daily.
- Routinely clean out all assigned refrigerators and freezers of outdated items.
- Maintain a neat and sanitary work area both in the main kitchen and in the Nutrition Aide prep area.
- Check for new diet orders, discharges, and any new admits.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added as needed and requested by the Director that are within the scope of this position.
- Full-time 10:30am-7:00pm
- Be knowledgeable of food safety practices and food service principles
- Ability to understand oral and written communication in English
- Excellent team player with interpersonal skills
- Reliable and willing to remain flexible in order to meet the changing needs of the department
- Ability to keep a mature composure in stressful situations and be able to deal effectively with the demands of the position
- Quick learner and open to learning and receiving constructive criticism
- Training will be provided for the right candidate
Please contact our Recruiter Dalia to submit an Application. Phone: 714-492-9021 Email: DaliaB@RowntreeGardens.org