ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide restorative treatments to assigned community members, including restorative dining, working with the entire care team to assist the community member in attaining and maintaining the highest level of function possible.
- Organize and complete daily tasks to allow positive and engaged participation with community members.
- Individualize care to accommodate community member preferences, abilities, and needs.
- Maintain open communication with team members concerning community member's needs and progress.
- Attend periodic meetings as scheduled to review any updated treatment plans as needed.
- Assist other team members as needed and as time allows.
- Attend all required in-services and training, including annual and quarterly retraining as set forth by state and federal guidelines and facility protocols.
- Able to coach and train CNA's on restorative techniques.
- Maintain and promote resident rights, privacy, and dignity.
- Nursing Aide certification
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a CNA
- Restorative Aide training and experience preferred
- Knowledge and implementation of restorative techniques