We have openings for a Hostess for our Dietary department.
Applicants are required to complete an Employment Application in order to be considered for any position in our company. The Application can be completed in person at our campus or can be emailed as a PDF. Please note that our main forms of communication are via phone and email. We ask that you continually check your messages to stay informed on your application status.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- At the beginning of every meal, maintain the Dining Room by organizing all tables, making sure it is clean and clutter free.
- Assign work stations to servers in the Main Dining Room
- Know major ingredients of food items being served during the current meal period.
- Seat community members during meal times.
- Check all carts and stations for supplies and replenish as needed.
- Reset tables one at a time after every meal
- May be asked to help maintain Salad Bars during the meal periods, deliver orders, assist servers, and help deliver trays on an as needed basis.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added as needed and requested by the Director that are within the scope of this position.
- Part-time Available for AM & PM Shift (hours may vary)
- Weekends Only
- At least 1year of experience preferred
- Must have positive and pleasant attitude and enjoy working with people
- Ability to interact with staff, other departments and community members with courtesy and professionalism
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail