ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily community member rounds to ascertain comfort and response to medications.
- Initiate communication for follow-up regarding negative response to medication administration to the Charge Nurse.
- Follow guidelines of crush medication waiver.
- Assure that documentation is complete in the community member's health record including response to medications, summary of needs, and change of condition.
- Assist in administering medications using principles of infection control and following safety policies.
- Replenish, audit, and file Medication records.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added as needed and requested by the Director that are within the scope of this position.
- Full-time PM Shift (2pm-10pm)
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday
- Previous experience as a Med Tech is required
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in Memory Care or Assisted Living to be considered
- Complete medication pass training
- Excellent knowledge of emergency response and first aid (CPR)
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Respectful and compassionate toward the care of the community members
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep a mature composure in stressful situations and be able to deal effectively with the demands of the position
- Remain flexible to meet the changing needs of the facility, its staff, and operations
Please contact our Recruiter Dalia to submit an application. Phone: 714-971-6806 Email: DaliaB@RowntreeGardens.org