ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General landscaping including: mowing, edging, trimming, blowing, sweeping, and cleaning all garden areas on main campus along with all attached house units, mopping and vacuuming of floors; cleaning windows/walls; picking up debris such as trash and leaves, cleaning outdoor furniture, fixtures, and structures such as the Gazebos.
- Periodically planting flowers, bushes, shrubs, and other plants throughout the facility.
- Seeding and replanting in the grass area.
- Collaborate with Marketing staff to determine other areas that need cleaning or organizing.
- Support and embrace Rowntree Gardens' service styles.
- Being proactive in identifying and eliminating potentially dangerous areas. For example, sweeping leaves or pine needles on a walkway.
- Reports any unsafe conditions to Supervisor.
- Ensures resident and employee safety at all times.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added as needed and requested by the Director that are within the scope of this position.
- This is a Full-time Hourly Position
- Specific hours and days are TBD as well as pay rate
- Relevant experience in Gardening is required
- Familiar with landscaping design
- Knowledge of regional plant life, synthetic and natural fertilizers
- Knowledge in operating and maintaining equipment and tools
- Possess a friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to keep a mature composure in stressful situations and be able to deal effectively with the demands of the position
Please contact our Recruiter Dalia to submit an Application. Phone: 714-971-6806 Email: DaliaB@RowntreeGardens.org