ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming telephone calls and transfer to appropriate staff or resident.
- Take messages and relay to appropriate staff or resident.
- Remind residents and caregivers of any appointments scheduled for that day.
- Relay any requests from the residents to caregivers and/or charge nurse.
- Monitor lifeline and QuietCare pages and Radio caregivers to appropriate rooms.
- Contact the Dietary department to place orders for tray requests.
- File information and documents.
- Make copies of Resident information during transfers to the Hospital.
- Complete daily census and take to billing daily, verify with charge nurse that census is accurate.
- Make copies of communication logs and disperse to appropriate departments.
- Restock supplies and place requisitions to various departments for supplies.
- Ensure exam rooms are clean and well stocked.
- Check equipment in/out for caregivers.
- Assist with scheduling appointments at Clinic.
- Check in residents for doctor appointments.
- Remind community members for scheduled lab work.
- Take refill requests for medications.
- Notify residents that medications have arrived and are ready for pick up.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added as needed and requested by the Director that are within the scope of this position.
- Full-time PM Shift
- Part-time PM Shift (2pm-10pm)
- Must have previous/current experience as a Medical Assistant to be considered (front/back office)
- Must have conversational level of English
- Must have a pleasant, friendly personality, possess a professional appearance and demeanor, and have good judgement.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations with dignity and professionalism.
- Job role requires regular interaction with staff, residents, families, volunteers, and constituent groups concerning matters of importance to the organization.
Please contact our Recruiter Dalia to submit an Application. Phone: 714-971-6806 Email: DaliaB@RowntreeGardens.org